Manager, Real Estate Fund Accountant
As a Manager, you will be responsible for handling the real estate clients across the region.
- Managing the financial statements and regulatory filings for allocated Real Estate clients
- Training on accounting standards and regulations relevant to Real Estate financial statements under US GAAP and IFRS
- Managing a team of Financial and Regulatory Reporting staff, ensuring their work is produced accurately and to high standards.
- Ensuring that the work is allocated appropriately and reviewed thoroughly
- Establishing staff goals, preparing performance evaluations, direct individual and group staff meetings. Managing the career development for all allocated staff by the group and individual training.
- Developing strong relationships with internal parties, clients and audit firm personnel
- Understanding engagement economics as it relates to managing budget for individual engagements and projects
- Writing and/or reviewing various reports related to engagements. Preparing ad-hoc reports for the client upon request.
- Attending meetings and training to enhance knowledge to be passed down to the team.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics with at least five years experience in Real Estate funds
- IFRS and US GAAP experience with financial statements for Real Estate funds
- Experience in managing a team of accountants and/or auditors
- CA, ACCA, CPA, CFA or other's preferred
- Excellent communication and writing skills