Senior Finance Analyst
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 59 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region's leading financial services companies.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion.
Key member of the Finance Team supporting the Head of Finance in ensuring that the Finance team carries out its' responsibilities and functions in an efficient and professional manner.
- Act as the deputy to the Head of Finance in all matters, and providing day to day assistance to the Head in carrying out the responsibilities of the Finance function
- Assist the Head of Finance in leading the team to perform its' regulatory, statutory, and Head Office reporting responsibilities
- Assist the Head of Finance in leading change management in the Finance area, through enhancements of reporting processes and structure, streamlining of reporting responsibilities between local and regional teams, and automation of regulatory reporting
- Responsible for fulfilling the statutory and regulatory reporting requirements, including reports and presentations to the Board Committees and Board of Directors, the Central Bank and other regulators such as Labuan FSA
- Supports achievement of business goals by working on complex activities or projects with others within the team
- Lead projects and coordinates resources.
- Manage partner relationships.
- University/College Degree Required
- Professional accounting qualifications would be an added advantage
- Prior experience in a similar Finance position
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Demonstrate ability to interact with personnel at all levels of a top tier financial organization
- Team orientated individual to contribute to group results and spirit
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is an equal opportunities employer.
Posting Date: 23/05/2017
Kuala Lumpur, , Kuala Lumpur, 67 JALAN RAJA CHULAN,
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 39