4 days left
1. Set up work flows and control procedures to ensure all financial transactions, assets and liabilities are properly accounted for in the company's system. Continuous review and adapt changes in work flows and controls to reflect the company business model and strategy.
2. Review and submit required management accounts, internal and external reports in accordance with pre-defined deadlines from management and regulators etc.
3. Monitor changes to the regulations and accounting standards, and modify and adapt relevant changes
4. Write and maintain the Finance Operations manual.
5. Establish good relationships with internal and external parties such as auditors and regulators.
· University degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines.
· Qualified CPA/ CA or equivalent is essential.
· Minimum of 10 years working experience in the Finance industry, previously experience gained in private banking and/or wealth management sector is preferred.
· Possess strong knowledge of Hong Kong regulatory reporting requirements.
· Able to demonstrate hands on experience in working with corporate accounting systems.
· Experience in people management / leadership skills.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and solely for recruitment purpose.