- Direct, lead and manage the AP teams (APU, E-Proc, and T&E).
- Manage the fixed assets movements, reconciliation & reporting.
- Review GL transaction listing.
- Coordinate month end closing including accruals to ensure timely completion for finance review and reporting.
- Preparing monthly financial statements.
- Review balance sheet and bank reconciliations.
- Follow-up with business/functions to ensure timely clearance of balance sheet reconciliation items.
- Ensure proper corporate office cost allocation and recharges.
- Ensure strong controls around AP process and raise concerns/risks to be addressed.
- Manage the PSGL Owner handling cost centres, GL's and Project Ids maintenance through GOLF.
- Oversee the Country DA coordination.
- Process Efficiency and Improvements.
- Automation initiatives.
- Coach team members in the delivery of the management responsibilities identifying key strengths, weaknesses and development plans.
- Ensure active talent management in setting up clear career plans for team members
- Collaborate and influence to build a high performing team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Possess relevant qualifications (Degree/Professional Body)
- In depth knowledge and experience involving end to end financial accounting.
- Results drive and acts as an agent for change management
- Strong engagement and communication skills to deal with various level of stakeholders
- Ability to simplify large and complex data feeding into the overall strategic deliverables.