MANAGER FINANCIAL REPORTING
2 days left
- Responsible for all group related reporting requirements monthly / quarterly and yearly inclusive but not limited to ICS (Intercompany System) / Pipeline and IFRS Packs
- Responsible for regulatory reporting to BNM (Bank Negara Malaysia) , MDEC and Department of Statistics
- Key person in liaising with external auditors to ensure publication of financial statements on time in full.
- Ensure all reporting standards , IFRS and Local Requirements are adhered to.
- Drive month end closing tasks and deliverables ensuring financial integrity
- Manage accounts receivables collections to drive settlement of long outstanding invoices
- Participate in continuous improvement opportunities
- Responsible for budgetary activities within MOH / Property
- Strong collaboration with Business Finance to ensure actual are per budget
- Innovate and influence key stakeholders ie cost centre owners