Assistant Manager/Manager - Accounting Advisory Services
2 days left
- Lead accounting advisory projects (technical as well as process) along with other solutions of AAS including:
- Implementation assistance with new accounting standards
- Conversion services to companies that need to change their financial reporting to MFRS or MPERS
- Be up to date with developments on regulatory and accounting matters.
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field, Qualified Chartered Accountant/ACCA/CPA and a member of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA);
- Minimum 5 years of experience into accounting advisory work and statutory audit;
- Strong knowledge of MFRS & MPERS;
- Strong analytical and management skills;
- Excellent command of English;
- Well organized and reliable with a strong sense of integrity and accountability.