FP&A Analyst, good regional exposure
4 days left
You will be responsible for the following:
- Perform in-depth analysis on Forecast, performance metrics and cross-functional items (e.g. sales volume, expenses etc);
- Monitor results of KPIs and drill down to root causes;
- Support the compilation and analysis of Annual Budget, Board presentation, financial models and other management reports;
- Support system (i.e. Analytics Software) implementation, Users Acceptance Testing and roll-out.
- Follow up on action items required relating to the above responsibilities.
You should ideally possess the following:
- Min 5 years relevant working experience in FP&A. Exposure in manufacturing business is a great advantage.
- Bachelor's/Professional Degree in Finance/Accounting/Costing or related disciplines.
- Good understanding of Financial Statements (including Balance Sheet & Cash Flow); Product costing knowledge is an added advantage; pays attention to details
- Good Analytical skills and highly numerical (e.g. finance, cost accounting, sales & marketing etc). Advanced Excel skills is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, report-writing skills, ability to work with business units from diverse background.
- Users of ERP Systems e.g. equivalent to AX Dynamics, SAP. Prior working experience with Analytic Software similar to IBM Cognos or Hyperion is an added advantage.
- Availability to work beyond normal working hours when required.
We encourage interested qualified candidates to email an updated resume in word doc format indicating current and expected compensation. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
[Florence Teo, R1105626]