Senior Consultant - Global Employer Services - Tax & Business Advisory Services - Hong Kong
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Deloitte China Tax and Business Advisory is the only Big Four practice that works As One across Greater China Region including the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan with nearly 2,500 tax people to advise and assist clients concerning tax and business issues. It is also a Tier One tax practice in Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong and Taiwan (International Tax Review's World Tax 2014).
- Handle HK individual income tax compliance obligations, including preparation of individual tax computations and returns and handling correspondence with the relevant tax authorities;
- Provide tax advisory services in HK individual tax efficiency planning and maintaining client relationships.
- Degree holders in Accounting, Economics, Finance or related disciplines, preferably with a recognized professional qualification;
- Minimum 3 years of HK individual tax experience;
- Self-motivated, mature, a strong sense of responsibility with positive working attitude and able to work independently with minimum supervision;
- Good team player with good interpersonal skills and excellent organizational skills; self-initiated and result-oriented;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese or Putonghua); other languages will be an advantage.