AML Compliance Director - European Private Bank
2 days left
Our client is a reputable European Private Bank with a strong presence in Asia. A newly created headcount has come up for a seasoned AML Director to join the compliance team.
- Support the Head of AML Compliance & MLRO in discharging their responsibilities.
- Pro-actively advise the business in relation to AML related regulatory requirements as well as internal policies and directives.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in the applicable AML laws, rules and standards and advise the business accordingly.
- Perform client acceptance review and ongoing client review.
- Perform ongoing AML surveillance on client account activities and other ad hoc compliance reviews.
- Handle regulatory enquiries in AML and related matters.
- Perform administrative duties, such as record keeping, preparing minutes and agenda for compliance meetings, etc.
- Monitor and track AML training to all relevant staff.
- Degree holder, preferably in business, finance, accounting or law discipline.
- Around 5 years of experience in AML compliance in banking and financial services industry.
- Strong knowledge of HKMA and SFC guidelines.
- Self-motivated and work independently.
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English and Cantonese is a MUST
Please send updated CV to Venus Ip at email@example.com