Manager / Associate Director - FSI Accounting Advisory - Advisory in Audit - Audit...
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
- Assume a high level of responsibility for client liaison, project management, developing deliverables, writing reports, and presentations
- Stay abreast of industry trends, new accounting standard, financial and regulatory reporting requirements that may have an impact on our clients
- Provide assurance and advisory services to clients in accounting, finance, and controllership, for compliance with relevant financial reporting standards
- Contribute to developing, growing and maintaining relationships with financial service clients
- Participate in preparing and facilitating training for clients and team
- Participate in major client pursuits, including proposals preparation and presentations
- You should already have at least five years' experience in delivering professional services to financial services clients as an auditor or a consultant in the area of accounting advisory, auditing or financial reporting
- You should have an accounting qualification and have strong knowledge of accounting standards and auditing technical proficiency, including but not limited to: consolidations, business combinations, share-based compensation, revenue recognition, variable interest entities, preferred shares, restructurings, income tax accounting, derivatives and hedging, fair value assessments, financial instruments
- You should have strong analytical skill and high commitment to quality client services
- You should be mature and self-motivated
- You should have good interpersonal and communication skills, including excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese