Consultant / Senior Consultant - FinTech - Technology, Strategy & Architecture - Consulting...
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm".
Deloitte Consulting Technology Service Area aims to provide the end-to-end consulting services by helping clients in different industries to re-engineer the business process, design the enterprise level application system architecture and modules, implement the application systems, manage the changes of business along the whole process, and realize the digital transformation. Deloitte Technology Consulting team is the world-leading enterprise application consulting organization, and continuously ranked as "leader" in the enterprise application consulting market in China for years.
Technology Strategy & Architecture (TS&A) of Deloitte Consulting aims to provide the end-to-end IT strategy consulting services as Strategy & Design, IT PMO, Technology Effectiveness and Innovation to clients in different industries, and helps the organization develop the strategies and design the systems that build business value and drive performance. In 2015, Kennedy has ranked Deloitte #1 globally in IT Strategy Consulting while Deloitte continuously ranked as "leader" in IT Strategy Consulting market in China for years. From system replacement to a full IT transformation, our professionals bring deep knowledge and experience to the most complex IT challenges. The service of Deloitte TS&A team covers various sub-capabilities, including ITSP (IT Strategy & Planning), EA (Enterprise Architecture), PPM (Project & Portfolio Management), PIM (Plan Implementation Office), IT Governance, Operation & Delivery Model, IT Service Management and Technology Innovation (Cloud computing, Big data, Internet of Things, Mobility, etc.)
As a FinTech Consultant/ Senior Consultant, you will:
- Advise leading financial service industry clients on the options and appropriate application of leading technologies to drive business value and change (including Block Chain, Robotic Process & Cognitive Automation, Big Data, Cloud, Machine Learning)
- Conduct hands-on implementation of FinTech solutions, supporting across the end-to-end systems development lifecycle from planning & scoping, to analysis, to technical implementation
- Support pre-sales activities, develop proposals and present to client's management
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand business requirements and define the business case
- Collaborate with external and internal partners to design the solution for the project
- Bachelor degree in IT, Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience in Management & Technology Consulting
- Financial services (consulting or industry) experience (e.g. retail banking, investment banking, insurance)
- 3 - 7 years FinTech experience, with expertise in at least one of Blockchain, Robotic Process or Cognitive Automation, Machine Learning, Big Data and Cloud. Experience will be across the whole delivery lifecycle from pre-sales, to analysis, design, implementation
- Hands-on experience in technology products related to FinTech expertise area (such as Ethereum for Block Chain, BluePrism / Automation Anywhere for RPA, etc.)
- Strong passion in emerging technology, and their applications to add value to the business
- Fluent English, Cantonese or Mandarin is highly desired. Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Project management experience
- Excellent stakeholder relationship management
- Ability to work well under highly demanding and intense pressure environment
- Self-starter, work under ambiguous environment with minimal direction
- Hong Kong work experience required. Candidates who also have experiences outside of HK is highly desired