Audit (Financial Services) - Senior Associates
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Managing financial services audit engagements which include initial engagement planning, analysis of controls and processes, preparation and review of audit documentations and management letters and reports and monitoring of engagement progress against budget and timeline.
- Developing and maintaining long-term client relationship and identifying business development opportunities.
- Coaching and developing team members to achieve technical competencies and efficient performance.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A recognised degree in Accountancy and professional accounting qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CPA Australia or equivalent
- External audit experience of 3 years or more in a mid-tier or large accounting firm and experience in handling a portfolio of financial services clients
- A good understanding of pertinent business and risk management issues and familiarity with the banking regulatory and reporting environment.
- Excellent communications skills, strong analytical skills and excellent business acumen
The successful candidate will be appointed to the rank appropriate to their qualifications and experience.
All applications will be held in strict confidence.