Senior Consultant AND Manager (Data Analytics)
4 days left
Senior Consultant AND Manager (Data Analytics)
Our client is the global leading professional services firms dedicated to helping people improve their business growth by proving consulting advise or implementation of strategy. It has sales capability in 20 countries and jurisdictions, with approximately millions of customer relationships throughout the world. develops and operates transverse business solutions at international scale. Our mission is to shape, build and maintain the shared solution. The aim of these services is to sustain business development, reduce time to market, & generate savings.
Our client is seeking 2 roles, Consultant, Senior Consultant and Manager to join their Data Management team, in order to make us a leader in data management. The successful applicant will be responsible for initiating, planning and executing data analytics projects to add values to Corporation. The Data Management Team offers state-of-the-art data analytics techniques including propensity modelling, clustering, text-mining, optimization and digital analytics. We collaborate with different internal and external stakeholders to ensure project success.
This position is based in Hong Kong. Business travel is required. This position reports to Regional Director of Team Lead of Data Management team.
- Providing specialised consulting services in modelling and data visualisation, including solution design, development and implementation, to clients across different industries
- Deliver data analytics projects, which aims to identify drivers of growth and profitability for clients and stakeholders
- Perform data mining and analysis to identify new business opportunities, facilitate pricing and optimize the profitability of the business
- Design, prepare and review reports on business performance analysis
- Manage, maintain and modify the corporate data warehouse to ensure its accuracy and effectiveness
- Apply insights to develop strategic and optimization recommendations. Collaborate with other teams for solution implementations in a cross-functional and decentralized global business environment
- Providing assistance in business development initiatives, developing client relationships
Qualifications and Technical Skills Required:
- BA / MS/ PhD, preferably in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Information System, Econometrics, Quantitative Research, Machine Learning or any related disciplines
- 4-6 years of relate experience for Senior Consultant Role; over 8 years of experience for Manager Role
- Prior experience in working on large data sets, or in data manipulation or macro language
- Prior experience in creating customised graphical and numerical summaries
- Strong analytical mindset and solid problem solving skills
- Knowledge in Segmentation, Data Mining, Predictive Modelling, Data Extraction, Data Manipulation and Data processing languages (e.g. SQL, SAS, SPSS Python, Matlab or R) preferred
- Analytical rigor & strategic thinking ability, some projects involve multiples teams and technologies such as data visualization (Spotfire), ETL (Informatica) and Big Data tools (Hadoop/Spark with Pig/Hive) are not necessary but definitely would be advantageous.
- Performing data quality reviews - manipulating and clean large data tables to ensure that data meets standards and objectives
- Strong analytical skills and ability to generate business insight, hypotheses and other relevant analyses
- Experience with either of the following data manipulation software: SAS, SQL (Oracle / SQL Server / Teradata / etc.)
- Experience in Java / VBA / XML
Personal Competencies (Soft skills):
- Good knowledge of Business Intelligence and Data Analytics technologies are also expected.
- Experienced in consultancy and marketing agency is a big plus.
- Experience of Business Development (BD) and Project Management (PM) are required
- The ability to effectively manage and communicate with relevant technical stakeholders, excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to explain complex technical analysis to a non-technical audience
- Tenacious and problem solving attitude, particularly when helping Clients obtain the data required
- Social/ Culture fitting personality and Maturity, able to adapt to new environment and good team player
- Experience of team leading or coaching to junior staff for Senior Consultant or Manager Role would be advantageous
- Thought Leader is expected for Senior Consultant or Manager Role Strong business sense and result-oriented
- Speak native or fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin is necessary, other languages will be an asset
- Candidate with less experience but with good presentation skill and other soft skills will also be considered
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a rapidly expanding business across the globe. There is an attractive package available and opportunities for further career development.
To apply, or for an initial conversation in confidence, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format