Tax Consultant - Tax Risk Management
1. To Assist Tax Managers and Tax Directors in carrying out tax assignments.
• A recognized university degree or a professional qualification in Economics / Accounting / Finance or a member of a recognized professional accounting/taxation body.
• Audit experience will be an added advantage
• Strong analytical skills, self-motivated, organized and able to multi-task and work independently.
• Must be a team player to work in a robust team of multi-disciplinary professionals.
• Must be able to assist in research to support project and practice development works, presentations, and proposal development.
• Good presentation, oral and written communication skills.