Group Chief Operating Officer
- Provide leadership and direction to formulate and implement business strategy to achieve growth, financial and other key metrics and targets in the business units.
- Lead the management team towards the overall management and strategic direction of the business and observe all statutory and the Group's internal control requirements and compliance.
- Develop and execute the strategic plans for the efficient and effective use of resources.
- Oversee all aspects of supply chain, production and also be responsible for human resource and finance and treasury functions.
- Assess business case analysis for viability of projects and site plant development and identify new opportunity for growth, include acquisitions and site developments.
- Prepare and implement annual budget and capital expenditure for business group operation.
- Identify, develop and implement long-and short term strategic plans in support of corporate vision.
- Initiate and implement an innovative environment and high performance culture to provide a competitive edge for the business.
- Develop and implement human resource strategy and initiate T&D, Succession Planning and Career Development.
- Review, implement and improve HR system especially in China operations.
- MBA with a Bachelor degree in a finance related discipline.
- Minimum 20 years relevant manufacturing experience of which 10 years must be in senior or general management role.
- China experience in manufacturing is critical, and must possess a sound understanding of the competitive landscape and culture
- Excellent business acumen, strong with numbers and financial discipline.
- Ideally, you would have started your career in Finance and moved on to a more operation role with prior experience in managing P&L of business cost, resource and productivity management experience.
- Proven track record in managing businesses successfully.
- Strong leadership, driver, team-builder and high integrity.
- Able to manage and drive a diverse but related businesses within the group to achieve common goals.
- Familiar with accountability and risk management required in public-listed companies.