Analyst - ECM
China Merchants Securities International Co., Limited (“we”), wholly owned by China Merchant Securities Company Limited (Stock Code: 6099.HK/600999.SH), is principally engaged in the provision of a wide range of financial services including brokerage, corporate financing, sales and trading, leveraged and structured lending, asset management, private equity, global commodities and futures. We are searching high caliber talents to help develop and take part in the growth of our business.
- Assist in project execution and origination, including pitch-book and proposal preparation;
- Handle financial institutions assignments, including IPOs/ capital market, Placements and mergers & acquisitions, corporate advisory and other corporate finance activities;
- Assess potential deals, originate and execute new business transactions and maintain client relationships;
- Manage specific transactions through the deal life cycle including preparation of funding strategy, information memorandum, documentation and investor/lender dialogue;
- Perform industry and company research as well as financial analysis, financial modeling and marketing activities;
- Coordinate the work of other professional parties involved in IPOs and other corporate finance transactions;
- Communicate with regulatory authorities, including SFC and the Stock Exchange;
- Keep abreast of corporate developments and rules & regulations;
- Manage and work efficiently alongside other stakeholders; and
- Perform such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by the superiors.
- A minimum of 1 year of corporate finance experience in investment banking or other reputable financial institutions preferred;
- MBA graduate highly preferred; Bachelor Degree holder with outstanding academic background and professional qualification such as CPA/ CFA will also be considered;
- Experience in managing client engagements and writing proposals;
- A good team player with strong analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work efficiently under high pressure; and
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin).
We offer attractive remuneration and benefits including 5-day working week to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume including your CURRENT and EXPECTED salary to Head of Human Resources Division, China Merchants Securities (HK) Co., Ltd., 48/F, One Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong or by email.
Personal data provided will be used by us for recruitment and related purposes, which is strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong) for Applicants for Employment. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider your applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after 2 years or such other period as prescribed by the applicable laws.