Chief Financial Officer
- As a CFO for the whole organisation should have a broader point of view for business strategy.
- Drive all aspects of management, financial and statutory reporting for the institution, ensuring that all business plans are aligned with broader strategic and financial objectives.
- Develop and implement a robust financial management and control platform that would support the business growth plans.
- Conceptualise and understand the key value drivers of the various businesses, implementing the appropriate financial measures to track and monitor performance, focusing on the true drivers of growth and return on investment; and to communicate these to the management and stakeholders.
- Responsible for the organisation's capital management and funding activities, implementing the appropriate investment and financing strategies thus ensuring cost and capital efficiency.
- Spearhead all initiatives pertaining to financial controls and corporate governance for the institution and to oversee and provide guidance for the finance team in the day-to-day operations in areas such as financial control, financial and management accounting, tax, planning etc.
- Plan and manage administrative routines to support company's overall operation with effective cost measures
- Train and development team members in the function to ensure a high level of professionalism in meeting the desired performance standards and functional objectives.
- Lead M&A negotiations and financial evaluation of potential ventures - need to check with DQ is this is still applicable (recent example was not lead by CFO, but under Corp Planning).
- Full time bachelor's degree of accounting and/or related studies with CPA or other equivalent certificate
- At least 10-year working experience in accounting, corporate finance, and investment
- Experience in the banking related industries familiar with accounting procedures
- Management experiences - Strong intuition of internal control procedures in detection of fraud
- Familiar with budget planning and expense control
- Familiar with administrative routines and vendors management
About the organisation:
Our client is a global leading financial institution. At the moment, they would like to hire a CFO to lead finance team (team of 10 people) and administration and legal and directly report to CEO of China.