The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
We are looking for high performing individuals to assist the Finance Director in monitoring the P&L evolution, especially marketing spends & sales tracking, in order to provide management with information for decision making within the business.
Purpose of your new role
To proactively assist the Finance Director to ensure adherence to key internal controls and to manage the monthly reporting cycle.
What are key highlights of this role?
- Follow-up through the use of the accounting system, budget systems and meetings, of marketing, commercial and education budgets for the relevant product categories.
- Operating costs : Formulation and tracking of budgets, identifying variances, analysing and challenging costs and proposing corrective action where necessary
- Challenge marketing and education expenditure efficiencies
- Assisting the Finance Director in standard L’Oréal monthly reporting
- stakeholders in various interesting Divisional projects
Who we’re looking for
A qualified accountant. Excellent excel skills and an ability to pick up new systems quickly is essential while a background in FMCG and a working knowledge of SAP would be helpful.
Essential skills required:
• Excellent analytical skills
• Outstanding rigour and attention to detail
• Ambitious to develop quickly
• Strong interpersonal skills are essential as the role involves close liaison with the Sales team
• A willingness to be hands-on
• Enjoy a fast paced environment
What key skills are L’Oréal looking for?
- Demonstrates entrepreneurship
- Manages Complexity
- Achieves results with integrity
- Acts/Leads with human sensitivity
- Displays sensitivity to the métier
- Interacts effectively
What could L’Oréal offer me?
- World class training and development
- Excellent benefits including pension, profit share and product discounts and a competitive salary
- Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty.
- The opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world.
How do I apply?
To apply for a role with us please visit our careers page at https://loa.avature.net/careers/