VP of Regulatory Reporting
Reporting the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for ensuring that all regulatory reports are prepared and completed on a monthly and quarterly basis.
You will also be responsible for the following:
- Preparation HKMA banking returns
- Review new changes to regulatory reporting requirements and advise the business on various impacts of changes
- Monitors and ensures cross-departmental compliance to the bank's accountability policy.
- Continue to drive process improvements and automate systems
- Prepares quarterly financial regulatory reporting update for senior management
This is highly visible and business critical role within Group finance. In order to be considered for this opportunity you will meet the following criteria.
- CPA qualified or equivalent with a degree in similar field
- 10 years work experience with 5 years working with a bank in group finance - ideally Regulatory Reporting
- Possess excellent written and verbal interpersonal and communication skills
- Have tenacious and a natural flair for numbers
- Work well under pressure and be able to meet tight timelines
- Have the ability to work independently and work as a team player
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications