As a Financial Accountant within the Financial Services sector you will be responsible for assisting the Group Accountant in preparing and analysing the company's financials for month and year-end reporting. Based out of their Bedford office this company are keen to recruit someone with the potential to progress quickly
We have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join their busy finance team within the Bedford head office. My client have a Strong company mission statement to work effectively and morally on behalf of their clients in order to maximise clients and customer profits
Financial Accountant duties and responsibilities
- Production of full audit packs
- Month end reporting - Accruals, internal recharges, review of profit & loss accounts and production of monthly reporting pack
- Year end accounts - Preparation of accounts, liaison with auditors and assistance in preparation of company and partnership tax
- Budgeting and forecasting - Assist in the preparation of budgets and preparation of overhead forecasts
- Cash flow - Preparation of budgeted cash flow and maintenance of weekly forecasts
- Other duties - Quarterly VAT preparation, cost management and reconciliations
This Bedford role within Financial services consulting are looking for someone who is;
- CIMA or ACCA part qualified or at the final stages of their studies, Qualified by experience would be considered for the right individual
- You will need to have ample accounting experience in a commercial environment.
- Strong IT skills are essential, with strong Excel to pivot tables and vlookups a must.
- Vitally the successful person will be driven, proactive and live by the companies moral values.
My client are a passionate and organically grown business who maintain their position as major players in their sector. Remaining a privately-owned and independent business they have created an inclusive and entrepreneurial culture. The thing that really stands out at this business and in this role is the progression possibilities on offer