Structured Finance Analyst/Associate
4 days left
To cope with the expansion of our structured finance arm of business, the Group is currently seeking for a professional to fill up the following scope of work:
• Assist to structure tailor-made financing solutions for loans, bridge financing, project financing and other capital financing activities.
• Perform high-yield and secured loan credit research, analysis and prepare credit proposals;
• Perform industry research and financial analysis including financial modeling and valuation;
• Carry out financial analysis, due diligence and take part in deal execution by liaison with external professional parties;
• Prepare investment memo, presentation and investment reports
Successful candidate should be a degree holder in Finance, Economics or Accounting. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. The candidate shall have strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills and be able to work under minimal supervision. Excellent presentation skills, including good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin) along with a proactive working attitude would also be essential for this role.
We offer various training opportunities and great career path. Candidates, who are dedicated to develop a long-term career in Structured Finance Field and interested in this position, please send your CV including current remuneration details via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Information collected for recruitment purpose only