Corporate Services Accounting Officer
- Assisting clients in implementation and administration of holding companies, financing and intellectual property companies, and real estate companies;
- Handling the day-to-day operations of companies and responding to clients' requests;
- Keeping company books and preparing periodic reports;
- Preparing statutory financial statements and maintaining contact with auditors when applicable;
- Preparing corporate and GST returns and maintaining relevant contact with the tax authorities and tax advisers;
- Taking part in developing restructuring plans or other transactions in compliance with recommendations of the local regulatory body, including spin - offs, mergers and acquisitions;
- Assisting with the organization of board meetings and shareholders meetings.
- You hold a university degree preferably in Accounting & Finance or Economics;
- You have 2 - 3 years of relevant experience, preferably within a large corporate services provider;
- You are fluent in English (knowledge of French will be considered as an asset);
- Experience with aircraft financing accounting will be considered a distinct advantage;
- Experience with Yardi software will be a distinct advantage;
- You are mature, and detail-oriented;
- You are a self-starter and able to work independently to meet tight deadlines;
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.