Business Controller - Commodities - Singapore
- The collaboration and reporting of Daily PnL and Positioning of business and commodities.
- Provide weekly and monthly P&L
- Daily performance updates via the internal trade platform
- Involvement with monthly end reports
- A high level of communication and with various departments such as; Trade, Execution and Accounting
- Assess and provide improvements across the process and life cycle pertaining to the controlling and planning department
The ideal candidate will possess;
- Commercial knowledge and experience within commodity trading and FX markets.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact with people whom have a variety of objectives towards the success of the business.
- The ability to multi -task effectively and efficiently.
- The ability to prioritise and deliver financial reports and data quickly.
- A high level of detail and attention span.
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills and familiar with macros
In return you will join a well known MNC, be provided with a competitive salary and grow your technical skills across trading, trade finance and accounting. An ideal role for those who are good with numbers but want a fast paced and rewarding environment which is close to where the trade happens.