Finance Director (Pre-IPO Fintech Company)
Location: China, Shanghai City
- Senior management role within fast-growing business
- Exciting opportunity to advance the career with startup company
About Our Client
Our client is a Pre-IPO company in Fintech industry, with rapid growth in the area.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
The role will lead the financial management of daily operation and M&A projects.
- To monitor daily financial operation and utimize financial process
- To lead the budgeting & planning, and rolling forecast
- To cooperate with risk management team on risk control
- To manage financial reporting, tax, treasury, internal control, etc
- To make the finance team more efficient and well-structured
(1) Bachelor or above degree
(2) 10+ years of experience with at least 4 years on a managerial role
(3) Experience in banks or other financial services industries is necessary
(4) Strong communication and leadership skills, will work as a strong business partner
(5) Of high energy level and adaptable to the fast pace
Interest & Application
Please kindly contact , or send your CV to for further consultation.
About Spring Professional
Spring Professional is an international recruitment firm specializing in information technology, engineering & manufacturing, property & construction, supply chain & logistics, corporate functions, finance & accounting, life sciences, financial services, as well as sales & marketing. With an established footprint across the Asia region, Spring Professional has offices in China (Beijing & Shanghai), Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand.
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Adecco Group. Based in Zurich, Switzerland, the group is the world's leading provider of HR solutions. We bring great people to great organisations across Asia. The focus of Spring Professional is exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management and specialists within above sectors. More information, please visit www.cn.springasia.com