Tax Manager - Indirect Tax (Customs And Trade)
• Manage projects delivery, clients and development of a team of dedicated customs and trade specialists.
• To support team's business development activities.
• Identify and convert new opportunities in areas of planning as well as compliance management and improvement.
• Develop and maintain relationships with relevant government authorities, business associations and networks.
• To advise and provide solutions on a broad range of projects including Free Trade Agreements, customs valuation, classification, customs compliance and opportunity reviews, special duty savings programs, etc.
• 3 years or more practical customs and trade experience, preferably in a consulting firm, legal firm or a full time customs and trade role in relevant industry.
• Capable of working independently whilst being part of a team and produce results in a fast changing environment.
• Ability to communicate in a concise and effective manner.
• Proactive, focused and with good relationship building skills.
• Possesses practical experience and working knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Customs valuation, product classification, Free Trade Agreements and Rules of Origin, Customs compliance and risk assessment, World Trade Organization (WTO) agreements and other international trade developments.