IARCS - Internal Audit Professionals
Acting as engagement team member (conducting assignments and supporting the engagement-in-charge) or engagement in-charge (leading and motivating a small team of professionals) in delivering the services contracted.
Ability to undertake the following types of engagement:
• Risk based internal audit
• Enterprise risk management (ERM), including ERM assessment
• Corporate governance advisory
• Cost improvement reviews
• Quality Assurance Review of the Internal Audit function
• US SOX 404 advisory
• Contract compliance reviews
*Position grade for successful shortlisted candidates will be based upon the assessment of the candidate's profile during the interview session, if invited.
• A recognised degree or a professional qualification in Accounting / Finance / Business / IT / Law or related disciplines.
• CIA or pursuit of CIA will be an added advantage.
• Relevant working experience for Experienced Hires (e.g. audit firms, consulting firms, leading commercial organizations and regulators; with demonstrated expertise in any one of the aforementioned service areas)
• Ability to write objective and value adding reports independently.
• Ambitious, mature and business-minded, in particular the ability to keep abreast with contemporary industry developments, with strong leadership and high ethical standards.
• A self-starter and must be a team player.
• Ability to lead and motivate teams.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• High analytical and rationalization ability.
• Ability to manage deadlines and prioritise tasks.