Liquidity Management Head
- Support senior management to establish strategies, systems, and process on liquidity management.
- Monitor and manage liquidity ratio to ensure the right level is maintained.
- Review relevant policies related to Asset and Liability committee including liquidity risk management policy, liquidity contingency plans, liquidity stress test guideline ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Advise relevant departments on management of liquidity.
- Degree holder of relevant discipline in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant banking experience preferably in Asset and Liability management.
- Solid understanding of HKMA requirements with up to date market knowledge.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and leadership capabilities.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).