- Work closely with Corporate, regional and country finance stakeholders to ensure consistent and quality service in accordance to service level agreement.
- Perform review of financial accounts and ensure financial books are fully accounted for to reflect the true and fair view of the entities P&L during period close.
- Prepare and submit regular KPI, financial performance and variance analysis report.
- Review compliance of statutory and legal requirements and liaise with auditors, tax agent and company secretary where necessary.
- Provide quality ad-hoc reporting and handle ad-hoc task satisfactorily and independently.
- Drive process improvement initiatives to the team.
- Participate in assigned projects (Client based) and ensure full compliance and service delivery per project timeline.
- Drive change management concepts to the team.
- Provide mentoring and training to the team.
- Bachelor Degree or Professional Qualification in Accounting/Finance; Preferably a CPA or ACCA.
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience including 6-8 years managerial position.
- Preferably have experience in audit and tax.
- Experience in Shared Service Center is an advantage