Senior Associate -- Ecommerce--Risk Assurance - Assurance
Auditing today isn't only about compliance or merely following rules. By providing a balanced, objective opinion on financial statements, you help to build trust between companies and their stakeholders, including investors. This trust depends on more than just numbers. It requires the application of your judgment and insight, drawing on both technical knowledge and commercial experience.
As our largest service line, you'll experience a dynamic and fast moving working environment. From potential startups to multinational corporations, clients will look to you for advice on audit, regulatory, listing, private placement, corporate change, and a host of other business topics.
• Management of product category ( eg. constantly introducting and eliminating current product in order to optimize competitiveness)
• Responsible for new product procurement and new supplier introduction;
• Management of current product category's sales revenue, gross margin, capital and inventory turnover;
• Resolve the difficuties in inventory turnover, such as inventory stokout and slow-moving;
• Launch promotion between suppliers and customers based on different product categories' characteristics;
• University degree majoring in accounting, business administration, information systems, computer science, engineering, statistics, accounting, and / or business administration;
• Minimum three years' experiences of e-commerce online operation , including but not limited to:
• Practical operation experiences of Digitial Marketing and user experiences design & improvement;
• Experience in internet advertising area and familiar with the operation of internet advertising, product development, data mining, etc.
• Excellent communication skills and negotiation techniques; Full of business acumen and energy;
• Excellent team player and leadership skills.
To apply, please click the position Hyperlink provided here:
Please be noted that PwC China Firm use a recruitment system to receive job applications and manage candidate pipeline. In this system, you as our candidate, can search for job opportunities, build up and maintain personal profile, submit job applications, and view application status. You can access the recruitment system by visiting the “Career” page under our website www.pwccn.com or easily clicking the above position Hyperlink.