KYC Analyst (12 months contract)
- Responsible to perform account periodic reviews, transaction monitoring, review client account opening, KYC, AML risk profile and due diligence checks
- Perform document gap analysis by reviewing available documentation and evaluating information available publically or through vendors
- Liaise with operational Support teams to obtain and validate correct documentation
- Process KYC/AML by inputting data into Excel spreadsheets
- Liaise with internal departments to support KYC issues
- Accurate data input
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the KYC/AML/CDD.
- Fast learner, proactive in nature and has excellent attention for details.
- Knowledge with Excel will be an advantage.
- Independent and motivated, team player, ability to deal with wide scope of demands under pressure
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit your resumes in MS Word format to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, the rest assured all applicants will be retained in our database and inform you of other jobs matching your criteria if you are selected.
Registration ID No: R1109272
EA Licence No.: 16C8395
Company's Registration number: 199702987K