Finance Industrial Placement
Who wouldn’t want to be a part of this?
If you’re looking for an opportunity to get your career off to a flying start with a Finance Industrial Placement within a fast-paced Global organisation where you work in a ‘real’ job from day one with specific responsibilities then this could be just what you’re looking for!
What will you be doing?
Kimberly-Clark is an innovative business looking for talented students to join our fantastic Industrial Placement within our Commercial Finance team.
Our one-year structured programme offers a placement within a large multi-national environment along with the potential to fast track onto a role post-graduation (dependent on vacancies). You’ll have a ‘buddy’ and mentor to provide support and guidance throughout the year as well as receiving extensive coaching and development from subject matter experts.
This Finance placement will provide you with the opportunity to work and learn within the UK Finance function gaining vital experience in business analysis, forecasting, compliance and the operations for Kimberly-Clark EMEA brands; Andrex®, Kleenex®, Huggies® and Depend®
What are we looking for?
- This role is available for local candidates already authorised to work in the roles country only. Kimberly-Clark will not provide relocation for this role.
- Qualifications - Degree subject - Finance, Accounting, Maths, Economics, Business or similar
- Experience in using Microsoft Office IT packages
- An interest in Finance and Analytics
- Fluent in English
- Learning agility must be high
- Second European language is highly desirable particularly French, Spanish, German.
- Will have strong numerical skills and demonstrable analytical thinking capability
- Energised and ambitious
- High level of attention to detail, able to show initiative and be flexible in your approach
- Be proactive and have the ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills as you will liaise with a range of internal departments
What’s on offer?
A competitive package, including:
- Salary £19,600 plus £1,000 welcome bonus and up to 6% annual bonus
- If relocating, temporary accommodation and support whilst you find somewhere to live
- 25 days’ holiday, plus opportunity to buy additional days
- Highly competitive pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Structured personal development programme
- Mentor upon joining the business
- Opportunity to get fully involved in life at KC, and take part in community initiatives, sports and social clubs!