Management Accountant position for a reputable, growing charity based in Emersons Green. This role would suit someone who's studying their ACCA/ CIMA, exstensive experience within management accounts and has strong analytical skills. You'll be responsibile for the forecasting and budgeting as well as leasing with senior stake holders within the charity. £33,000 - 36,000.
Passionate charity seeking Management Accountant to join their open, welcoming team. Offices are based in a desirable location, easily accessible in a car and has free parking. Relaxed working environment and progression opportunities within the role/department. £33,000 - £36,000.
Key responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
- Ownership and production of accurate and timely financial information, including management accounts, budgets and forecasts in order to drive process improvement and financial sustainability.
- Providing expertise and support to all Central Service departments on financial projects, business cases and general enquiry resolution.
- Ensuring the timely and accurate production on monthly management accounts and reports
- Managing the production of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Producing returns for other statutory bodies
- Provide expertise and support to all Central Service departments on financial projects, business cases and enquiry resolution.
- Liaising with key departments to ensure operational and process efficiency and control.
- Provide project support on systems development and implementation
- Support Executives and Trustees with query resolution
- Ad hoc projects and support as required from time to time
The successful Management Accountant:
What is on offer?
- Competitive salary £33,000 - £36,000
- Desirable location if living on the East side of Bristol
- Progression within the role available
- Fast pace, exciting role