Group Reporting Manager
6 days left
- Level of qualification
As a Group Reporting Manager, you will be responsible for all internal and external reporting as well as multi-currency consolidation. Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, there is clear scope for career progression in a business that dominates its sector.
My client is a FTSE listed manufacturing company that is looking to expand its finance function in London by hiring a Group Reporting Manager.
- Responsible for consolidation, review and reporting of monthly results, cash flow, balance sheet and KPIs, including publishing timely dashboards, analysis and commentary to support senior management in running the business.
- Monitor preparation of statutory accounts and corporation tax returns.
- Support annual budget process and preparation of forecast financial data collection, including analysing and review of submissions from the businesses, production of insightful analysis and summaries for senior management and the Board.
- Setting and review transfer pricing for group subsidiaries
- Responsible for accounting and finance-related aspects of external statutory reporting, including preparation of the Annual Report and Half Year reporting, ensuring compliance with IFRS and listing rules.
- Take lead in updating group finance intranet site and finance content of external internet site
- Responsible for working closely with Treasury Manager and group's tax advisers as well as Pensions Manager and group's pensions adviser on specific projects and external reporting
- Responsible for the monthly consolidation and analysis of operating costs for the group, supporting cost centre owners as needed [TBC]
- Responsible for technical accounting matters with GFC support (such as pensions, share options and derivatives), including managing implementation of changes in IFRS or other relevant reporting requirements.
- Responsible for reflecting any IFRS changes in group policies and procedures
- Manage group consolidation system, overseeing development of the application and reporting structure as needed. Performing system administrator duties and liaising with IT internal and external consultants as needed.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with the Chief Executive and Group Finance Controller, and other key leaders across the global business and global finance teams.
- Assist in managing half-year and year-end audit process
Liaise with external advisors as required.
Experience in working at group level in industry is highly desirable.
User/admin of consolidation systems.
Experience in managing complex reporting to senior internal and external stakeholders.
3-4 years PQ
Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to exercise good judgement.
Strong skills in accuracy, attention to detail and numeracy.
Good analytical skills with the ability to deal with complexities.
Knowledge of financial practices and regulations including IFRS standards.
A highly competitive package is on offer.