Financial Controller for an international Retailer.
Your new company
I`m currently working with an international Retailer specialised in beauty products who is looking for a Financial Controller. This is a newly created role reporting directly into the Finance director.
Your new role
Financial Controller, you will be responsible for reporting, consolidation and cash flow forecasts.
- Perform a variety of advanced financial analyses to determine the present and forecasted financial health of the company
- Use financial modelling to simulate financial scenarios
- Work with the CFO on potential scenarios and outcomes for distribution to Exco
- Manage the preparation and publication of the firm's financial documents
- Examine financial and legal documents to verify accuracy and adherence to financial regulations and acceptable financial principles
- Working on the P&L accounts and the balance sheet reconciliations such as Payroll and VAT
- Cash flow analysis forecast and reporting of net financial positions
- Develop a clear understanding of the business operations with respect to income and expenditure
- Conduct monthly P&L reviews and investigate/explain material variances against forecast/budget
- Responsibility for accounting and reporting of all the group entities
- Preparing budgets, forecasts and helping to deliver improved Kpi's throughout the business
- Co-ordination and management of year-end audit, main point of contact for external auditors
What you will need to succeed
For this role we are looking for someone:
- ACA or ACCA newly qualified
- A good awareness of accounting legislation principles
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong cash flow forecasting, consolidation, reporting and management skills
Personality wise, they are looking for someone who has attention to detail, a flexible approach and Organised with ability to manage workload to multiple deadlines
What you will get in return
The company will make sure the new member of their team will feel welcome and valued. The company will give you a chance to take on a broad role with great exposure to senior leadership with a high level of autonomy.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Karo now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.