- Level of qualification
- Newly qualified
Supporting the Divisional Finacial Controller in the timely delivery of monthly accounts & annual accounts to agreed timelines; along with supporting the development of financial proccess and controls to ensure the integrity, accuracy and reliability of the financial information.
Our client is a global Plc who are are at the forefront of what they do.
- Preperation of month end and annual accounts, in conjunction with FP&A team, to meet group timelines.
- Deliver monthly Balance Sheet Reconcilliations.
- Cashflow & Working Capital forecasting.
- Accuaracy and manitenance of the Fixed Asset Register.
- Accuarcy and maintenance of AP & AR.
- Ad hoc projects / tasks, including presenting to board, as requested
- Newly qualifed accountant - ACMA, ACA or ACCA depending on experience
- Prior financial accountancy experience
- Excellent communication skills to contribute and present to senior management teams
- Previous experience of line management of at least one employee prefered, depending on experience.
- Previous involvolement in Audit and Tax preperation.
A competitive package and development opportunities are on offer for the successful candidate.