A growing Building and Construction company in Hemel Hempstead are looking to recruit a Credit Controller on a permanent basis.
Busy and varied role paying £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience with great progression and benefits.
My client are a medium sized Building and Construction company who are looking to grow their Hemel Hempstead site. Their products and services are sold across the UK and they are looking to recruit a whole new Finance function in their Hemel depot so this is a great opportunity for the right person. The company offer great career progression, training and benefits.
- Reporting into a Finance Manager
- Ensure all company credit procedures and policies are followed
- Monitor exceeding credit limits
- Allocate credit limits for new customers
- Raise credit notes
- Resolve customer queries
- Process outgoing invoices
- Ensure customer insurance is recorded and up to date
- Chasing outstanding debts via telephone, email and letter
- Living local to Hemel Hempstead
- A background in Credit Control is essential, ideally 5 years minimum
- God telephone manner and the ability to build relationships well
- Quick learner who is eager to develop
- Strong Excel user
- Excellent team player
Whats on offer?
- A permanent Credit Control job in Hemel
- Paying a competitive salary of £25,000 - £30,000
- Varied job role for a growing company