A permanent job opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Administrator to join a growing Building and Construction company in Hemel. Varied job role paying £22,000 - £24,000.
Role involves Processing invoices, Monthly Reporting, Expenses, general administration and much more.
My client are a medium sized Building and Construction company who are looking to grow their Hemel Hempstead site. Their products and services are sold across the UK and they are looking to recruit a whole new Finance function in their Hemel depot so this is a great opportunity for the right person. The company offer great career progression, training and benefits.
- Reporting into a hands on Finance Manager
- Scan and process invoices
- Resolving supplier invoices queries
- Credit and debit management
- Support the preparation of monthly reporting
- Reconciling accounts
- Petty cash posting on the system
- Set up new suppliers on the system
- General administration
- Living local to Hemel
- Someone with experience working in an accounting environment
- Team player who is eager to learn
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate - good with Excel
Whats on offer?
- A permanent Accounts Administrator position involving Accounts Payable duties
- Starting salary of £22,000 - £24,000
- Training and career progression