Soham, Cambridgeshire Hours: 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday
£12.50 - £16.50 per hour holiday pay Duration: 3 - 4 months You will have excellent attention to detail skills for this role and will be able to identify anomalies with easy and happy to report on discrepancies found. Duties:
• Perform verification and reconciliation of accounts.
• Process and reconcile transactions of complex nature.
• Process, verify and reconcile input documentation.
• Maintain appropriate files, reports, documentation and data.
• Reconcile and rectify customer ledger accounts.
• Reconcile accounts receivable records with sales invoices.
• Maintain regular contacts with internal and external customers.
• Reconcile and verify bank deposits and payments.
• Ensure follow-up action as and when necessary.
• Adhere to corporate standards and procedures in reconciliation clerical activities Skills and Experience Required:
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong numerical skills
• Advanced use of MS Excel
• A team player
• Good communication skills both verbally and written
• Very good organisational skills
• You MUST have a driving licence to work in this position due to the location If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this Temporary vacancy.