Accounts Receivable Clerk
• Cash allocation and collection of receivables
• Daily bank reconciliations.
• Raising on invoices and credit notes.
• Handling customer queries and resolution, including review of credit limits
• VAT, Intrastat returns and intercompany recharges
• Month-end and year-end close
• Additional ad-hoc requirements as necessary assisting the Financial Accountant Personal Requirements:
• Ideally 2 years experience in Sales Ledger or Accounts Assistant position
• Strong Excel skills - including Vlookups and SUMIF's -SAP is a bonus
• Excellent client relationship management and track record of maintaining decent sized ledger
• Understanding of double entry bookkeeping
• Proactive and resolution orientated What you'll need to succeed You will have previous experience in a similar role. Temp Benefits Reed offers unique benefits to all temporary workers being paid PAYE by Reed, these include: Access to free training This is to ensure you have the full range of skills to meet our clients' needs. Reed Discount Card When you register on temp you are entitled to benefits through the Reed discount card scheme. We have joined together with several trusted partners to give you access to discounts off a wide range of products and services. These companies include Virgin Experience, National Express, David Lloyd Leisure and Thomas Cook Direct. Click for more information on the Discount Card. Paid holiday scheme Reed also offers paid holiday to temporary workers. The scheme offers a maximum of four weeks or 20 days paid holiday per year. Statutory sick pay Should you fall ill for four consecutive days following 13 continuous weeks of temporary assignments, you may be entitled to Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) from Reed. Maternity benefits Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP) is a government scheme administered by Reed on behalf of the DSS. There are a number of rules and procedures to be observed. Stakeholder pension scheme Setting up a pension is an excellent way of planning for the future, and with this in mind, Reed has appointed the Independent Financial Advisers, Thomson's Benefits Consultants Ltd, to make a new stakeholder pension easily available to you.