1 day left
- Level of qualification
- Part qualified
An excellent opportunity within a leading Cambridge consultancy which will be able to provide an experienced Finance Manager with an opportunity to have an impact on the strategic decisions in the business. The Finance Manager will be responsible for the successful financial management of the business.
An established Cambridge consultancy who have a vibrant working environment and atmosphere which the Finance Manager will have a strong impact on. The role will also sit within a experienced finance team who will be able to provide continued growth and development opportunities.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Update and oversee all business accounts
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Update monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
- Aid in the Development of budgets and financial plans for the company
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
- Report to senior stakeholders with timely and accurate financial information.
The successful candidate for the Finance Manager will be:
- ACCA/ CIMA part qualified
- Proficient user of finance software
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish positive relationships with people at all levels that generate confidence, respect and trust
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
The successful applicant will be joining an established business in Cambridge seeing strong growth in the consultancy sector. The successful candidate will also receive a competitive salary and benefits package.