We are currently partnering up with a fantastic international organisation on a fantastic newly created role within their Commercial Finance team.
Our client is a well established, instantly recognisable brand who are going through a long period of growth.
- Review the necessary journals and the monthly management accounts including a P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statement. Check the accounts for accuracy, identify and investigate variances against Plan and provide commentary
- Review financial information prepared by junior team members in Controller (Group financial reporting system) and the data input on a quarterly basis. Liaise with various entities to confirm inter company balances, investigate and resolve any differences
- Production of statutory financial statements for the legal entities
- Interactions with the Group's external statutory auditors including responding to queries around the figures presented and associated accounting policies
- Production of entity level financial management accounts to support the board meetings of the legal entities in question
- Prepare tax computations on a quarterly basis and review with Group Tax at HY and YE. Liaise with Group Tax to identify any tax efficiency's
- Complete additional off-line templates to support the quarterly reporting for Group Finance including inter company reports, asset valuations and provide any information required for external reporting
- Review management accounts received from Joint Venture Finance teams and liaise with them to resolve any queries
- Assist in the selection of appropriate accounting policies and the drafting of relevant papers to support the accounting treatment of new investments and other emerging accounting themes and prepare technical review committee papers
This role is well suited to an ambitious finance analyst who is eager to grow and develop within a large organisation.
Currently studying ACCA/CIMA
Up to £45,000 + additional benefits