This Accounts Assistant position, based in central London are rapidly expanding and therefore are looking to increase their accountancy team.
Experience in a media company is desired.
This company are a technology company, based in central London. They are looking for a fun and bubbly character to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
They key responsibilities for this role are:
- Reviewing and correctly categorising purchase invoices uploaded to Tipalti, our AP automation platform.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Reviewing and processing employee expense claims raised in Expensive, our receipt and expense management platform, to ensure that employees are reimbursed in line with the company's expenses policy.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date spend data in the corporate card spend management platform, Spendesk.
- Maintaining accurate up-to-date spend data in the travel platforms, Travel Perk and Dial-a-flight.
- Matching invoices against PO's and investigating/ managing any discrepancies to resolution.
- Assisting with the completion of the month end close processes.
- Dealing with accounts queries upon request via phone and email.
- Performing bank reconciliations using BlackLine, our accounting automation tool.
- Assisting the team with ad-hoc reports.
- Supporting the team in implementing new technologies to help the business scale. Eventually this will involve you owning & delivering projects yourself.
- Ad-hoc accountancy tasks
The successful candidate for this Accounts Assistant role will be immediately available and have Netsuite experience.
- Good understanding of basic accounting concepts and double entry.
- Good Microsoft Excel skills i.e Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP and SUMIF formulas.
- Studying towards a professional accounting qualification, e.g. AAT/ CIMA, or a recent university accounting graduate.
- Must be a confident speaker to be able to resolve internal and external (supplier) queries.
- Experience within a media company
This Accounts Assistant position, based in central London will offer the candidate the perfect opportunity to progress within accountancy. If you are looking for the next step in your career to learn and progress within a fun and fast based company, this would be the perfect opportunity.