Become an integral part of their small finance team as Accounts Manager. Managing 5 purchase ledger clerks, covering all aspects of finance up to trial balance and working on adhoc projects. AAT qualification, knowledge of the construction industry and Cis experience is desirable. Situated locally to Helston, working 8-5pm Monday.
My client are a reputable construction business located in Helston seeking an Accounts Manager. They offer a small, friendly, busy finance team with broad scope in the role, and varied opportunities for progression and development as the business grows. £25,000 - £30,000
Key responsibilities of the Accounts Manager:
The successful candidate:
- AAT Level 4
- Knowledge of the construction industry
- Cis returns knowledge
- Experience - experience with in an AP team, comfortable to hit the ground running, maybe looking for a little more responsibility.
- Computer Skills - Confident using Excel (Vlookups and Pivot tables), including creation of reports and updating existing ones.
- Integrity and Trust - Is widely trusted. Seen as an honest individual who presents the truth without being brutal. Keeps confidences. Admits mistakes.
- Team Player- Works as part of a team to achieve common goals through shared ambition, communication and collaboration. Actively contributes to the team, understands team goals and how he/she fits in. Supports other team members and knows when to ask for help. Doesn't work in an isolated way.
- Self-Development - Learns quickly when facing new problems and is a versatile learner. Open to change. Takes responsibility for own development. Seeks feedback and acts upon it. Goes outside own comfort zone in order to learn. Looks for new opportunities to stretch, learn and develop in specific areas. Re-evaluates goals and stays up to date with knowledge and skills.
- Friendly & Sociable - Has a positive outlook, wants to join in and enjoy work. Friendly and upbeat
What is on offer?
Competitive salary, located central to Heltson, progression opportunities within the role. £25,000 - £30,000.