Assistant Management Accountant
Assistant Management Accountant - 3 Month FTC - Milton Keynes
Ready to transition from your transactional role and focus predominiantly on month end?
Page Personnel are partnered with a consultancy firm in the heart on Central Milton Keynes who focus solely on improving employee engagement in the workplace. Due to ongoing success throughout the business, our client is now seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to assist the Financial Controller with all month end responsibilities.
As this consultancy is focused around employee engagement, a culture fit is key. If you are hard working, want to learn and develop your skills in the finance space and enjoy a sociable atmosphere, this is a great opportunity for you!
- Preparation of Management Accounts and open book reporting at Period End
- Acting as a key stakeholder and Finance Business Partner to the wider business
- Preparation of flash reports periodically
- Preparation of intra-period reports
- Responding to ad hoc queries as they arise
- Preparation of cost trackers and other operational financial performance measures for all companies
- Further development and improvement of cost trackers and other operational financial performance measures for all companies
- Assist with the preparation of company budgets and forecasts
- Assist with preparation for the statutory audit and other statutory reporting including VAT; tax etc
- Continuous review of processes and procedures and systems for efficiency's and to ensure fit for purpose
- 1 year of experience assisting on month end reports
- ACCA part-qualified (preffered)
- Excellent communication
- Eager to learn and develop into a full management accountant position
This is a great opportunity to join a consultancy firm in the heart of Milton Keynes as an Assistant Management Accountant, with the potential to develop within the company as a permanent team member and contribute to long-term business success.