• External reporting and producing statutory accounts
• Business Partnering duties with a range of internal and external stakeholders
• Producing monthly reports, analysis and commentary
• Acting as a key point of contact for external auditors
• Producing quarterly forecasts and annual budgets for your portfolio In order to succeed in this technically demanding role, the suitable candidate will be a newly Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA) with a strong background in external reporting, ideally under FRS 101. The ideal person would be someone looking from a first move from a practice environment and is looking for a progressive first step into industry. In return, the successful candidate will receive a highly competitive salary, with progression opportunity, flexible discount scheme for high street stores and a modest pension scheme. You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful. If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.