An excellent opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to experience the growth of this Ely based FMCG business. In this Accounts Assistant role you will be involved in some or all accounting duties up to Trial Balance.
An already established FMCG business who have seen strong growth this year. Working from an excellent Ely office, you will have the opportunity to work closely with an experienced team.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
- Sales Ledger, Payroll and Credit Control duties to a greater of lesser degree.
- Maintenance of the cash book.
- Maintenance of the petty cash account.
- Reconciling bank accounts.
- Accruals and prepayments.
- More Senior Accounts Assistants will maintain the Nominal Ledger.
- Reconciling the Nominal Ledger.
- Journal entries.
- Quarterly VAT returns.
The successful candidate for the Accounts Assistant requires:
- Experience in Excel; Pivot Tables.
- Determination and drive to succeed in a growing business.
- Broad system exposure; Microsoft dynamics would be advantageous.
- Confident in quickly integrating with a team.
- Eager to study their AAT.
The successful candidate for the Accounts Assistant vacancy will be joining a growing FMCG business based in Ely, whilst receiving a competitive salary.