Warrington based construction company is seeking to grow its finance department and recruit a Finance Manager.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in finance and due to the seniority of the role managerial experience over a large team.
Some finance business partnering skills required as will relay information to other aspects of the business in order to implement finance plan.
My client is an industry leader in their chosen field.
Starting out as a small family owned construction company they have since grown to a company with a turnover in excess of £300m and employees numbering over 2000.
Now is the time for an equally ambitious Finance Manager to help the company grow to the next level.
Reporting to the MD, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing management accounts including P&L and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting in the budgeting and forecasting process with variance analysis on a monthly basis
- Managing an accounts team with responsibility for their training and progression
- Maintain the fixed asset register
- Vat returns, EC sales and intrastat
- Payroll reconciliations
- Supporting the year end audit process and liaising with external auditors
- Implementation of the financial plan
- Any Ad Hoc duties required
What we are looking for in a Finance Manager:
- Part qualified CIMA / ACCA
- Strong experience in management accounts
- Excellent communicator and able to build relationships with none finance stakeholders
- Line management experience would be desirable
- Able to lead and motivate a team with a dynamic personality
- Construction industry background desirable
The package for the Finance Manager will include:
- £35,000-40,000 basic salary
- Study package
- Pension contribution of 5%
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free parking
- Childcare vouchers