Part-Tme Finance Manager
Your new company
This organisation are extremely proud of their dedicated, capable and talented team. Regardless of their role within company, They are all united by the desire to give the very best possible service to their customers. It is this dynamic, focused, and enthusiastic team that have enabled this company's rapid expansion and success.
Your new role
- Assisting the Finance Director in preparing management reports, including profit and loss, balance sheets, variance analysis and statistical information within specified time scales
- Overall responsibility for sales and purchase ledger reconciliation
- Reconciliation of GBP and foreign currency bank and credit card accounts
- Processing of nominal ledger journals
- Monthly payroll processing
- Reconciliation of balance sheet control accounts and analysis of various profit and loss accounts
What you'll need to succeed
- 3 years accounting experience within a finance department
- QBE or CIMA/ ACCA/ equivalent qualifications (Part Qual considered)
- Advanced excel skills.
- Previous experience of payroll processing would be an advantage
- Be commercially focused with a high level of business acumen.
- Display strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Have a track record of delivering and influencing at all levels and be results driven.
- Display excellent attention to detail
- Have experience in foreign currency
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills - both verbal and written
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
What you'll get in return
The company offers competitive salary plus company pension and 25 days holiday.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Part-Tme Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly