The Doncaster based Financial Accountant would be responsible for all of the external reporting, being the main point of contact for the auditors. This person will have an integral role in the interim and year end consolidation process, as well as external financial reporting.
My client are a leading specialist within manufacturing. They operate several different manufacturing units worldwide with market - focused technical and sales offices, supported by a global network of agents and distributors.
The successful Financial Accountant candidate would be responsible for the following;
- Liaising with the group function to support their tax requirements
- Coordinating the statutory audit
- Preparing and submitting the annual tax reports
- Ensuring all the accounts are compliant with the most up to date standards
- Managing the insurance requirements, including arranging the renewal of these on an annual basis
- Manging the banking relationship
- Managing one direct report
- Managing the balance sheet, including preparation of the reconciliations, managing the fixed assets, working with the AP/AR team to ensure the ledgers are completed and posted correctly
The successful candidate for the Doncaster based role of Financial Accountant should possess the following;
- Strong practice background, making their 1st or 2nd move into industry
- Experience with producing accurate financial reports to deadlines
- Strong working knowledge of technical finance
- The ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confident in building relationships
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Be confident in making decisions
- A full and relevant financial qualification (ACA/ACCA)
Free onsite parking + 8.30-5 Working Hours Monday to Thursday and 8.30-3.15 Thursday (37 hour working week) + 26 days holiday plus banks + Company Match Pension up to 8% + Great Commercial Exposure and Progression.