Financial Business Partner in a multinational automotive company
Your new company
My client (a specialist in the automotive sector) is currently recruiting a Financial Business Partner. This company is one of the leading franchised retailer group in the UK, partnering many of the world`s best brands. You will be part of a friendly and high-performing culture, where they are passionate about customer service and high-end delivery.
Your new role
The new Financial Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Developing a Global function reporting
- Track, report, analyse and challenge head office costs activities, providing insights into costs incurred and actions required to be taken to meet plans/ targets
- Engage, influence and guide the finance team in understanding financial Impacts and trends
- Develop ad hoc analysis and reporting as required and be a force of propositions driving Improvements
- Partner with non-finance functions, developing ad hoc analysis and reporting as required and be a force of proposition in driving Improvements
- Develop reporting processes and procedures to improve control and efficiency
- Review of projects from business case through to approval
- Collaborate with the IT function to review, analyse and provide guidance on project costs and recharges
- Develop appropriate allocation models and post implementation reviews
What you will need to succeed
For this role the company is looking for:
- A newly Qualified Accountant
- First experience with management reporting
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good understanding of financial accounting and business processes
What you will get in return
Working as part of the group finance team of c.15 heads, you will have the opportunity to get stuck into the transformation and change initiatives as part of this multinational automotive distribution, retail and services company headquartered in London.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Karo now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.